CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Made by Lis







I have a few goals while Dan is gone:

  • I want to learn how to sew exceptionally well
  • I want to find a new job, maybe even upgrade (work at becoming an LPN; still unsure about it)
  • I want to get to know knew people, and make friends in my new ward
  • I want to learn to knit sweaters. (I think that hobbie rocks)
I don't really know what I'll be doing until I get into the swing of things. I just hope to stay busy enough that the year goes quickly. I've been spending time with Dan's cousin and his wife. Carmen and I want to do sewing projects once a week. Last week we made totes, reversable, and tons of fun. Mine has a spot for my personalized cell phone and for my keys so I don't have to search my bag for them. That was a lot of fun to make.

5 comments:

rubberbucketsaysso said...

wanna make me one for my birthday? or mother's day? VERY cute!!

Janelle said...

I love that bag it is so cute!

TooSure said...

erghh, I am so mad that we kept getting side tracked and I didn't even get to see your purse. Dad just seemed too excited about his cover letter. Sorry. If I pick out some material... would you like to 'pratice' a purse for me?

christianne said...

Gurl! If that is your PRACTICE purse I can't wait to see your expert stuff. That is awesome!

Anonymous said...

LOOOOVE IT!! I also love your list of things to do while he is gone- man what a smart idea. Ryan does that when I leave town and he is so busy he hardly has time to be sad about it..night time I would gather is the hardest but during the day- you will have plenty to keep you busy!! If anything, making and selling those bags!! I want one too!! How much??